LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #12: Giant Sized LNH 6

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 18:15:38 PDT 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have Martin Phipps' and Gary "The Saint" St. Lawrence's Giant Sized
LNH #6 -- The Ties That Bond, which is the big Pocket Man/Organic
Lass Wedding -- the first one for LNH characters.

This was LNH volume 1, which was mostly written by Martin Phipps
usually focusing on his character Deja Dude.

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES