[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #55: Kilo Yuga, part 1

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 1 18:41:13 PDT 2016

On 2016-03-30 20:04, wilalambre at gmail.com wrote:

> # THE SUPER WIZARD FROM SPACE # 55
> "What... what did you...?"
 >
> "What you were saying before... yes. Though it embarrasses me to admit
> it, yes, you were right. Even with all my lifetime of training, even
> through the perfection of my martial art, the glorious _space-kung-fu_
> of the Dharma family line... I am no match for your cosmic crown. With
> all the power you can draw upon, it would never be a fair fight. So we
> had to even the odds.
 >
> "We cheated. We *****ed the *****."

(major plot elements *****ed out, so as to compel people to read the
original)

... I'm not sure what to say about this story, except that I loved it.
Everyone's in character; the plot's moving forward; *and* you worked in
the glorious space-kung-fu.

> ## NEXT ISSUE
>
> "I can free you from your burden, as you once did for me."

gee, Brody Dharma, would you like my job too?  (For the Super Wizard,
that is not a trivial question.)  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews