SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2012 #4: I Am Doctor Fu!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Sep 30 18:11:58 PDT 2015

The Doctor's special project is revealed, as is some Powernaut world
history...  hey, wait, that's not a Powernaut in that history!  Anyway,
the confrontation of Buffaloes vs. Obamas is building, and Powernauts
may not be any help!  Power School 2012 continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2012.htm#4

Bonus Section: Pauly's ONLINE Pen Pals!

*  Andrew P.

I'm curious about your world's history.  If the world was founded in
2011, how did anything happen before then?

*  Pauly Poderr

Hi again, Andrew!  I asked Professor Powernaut about this.  He says,
this is like all the other outbreaks of Fractal Time.  A new version of
Earth would come into being, complete with all its history!  We had our
own World War 2, with our own Powernaut - my Dad!  I was born in 1999,
so Dad and Mom were obviously still around then.  Mom likes to say, I
keep her young - but so does the power!

Fractal Time is weird, though.  There are heroes in our history, who've
mysteriously disappeared.  The heroine "Lass Lady" who saved Doctor Fu
in World War 2 was one of those.

We all learn about Fractal Time in science class.  So I've seen the
famous diagram Steven Oliver Samuels came up with.  (Powernaut 2005 #3)
  In that diagram, all the alternate universes eventually merged back in
to the main timeline, or else disappeared.  So I asked Professor
Powernaut if that would happen to us too.  He said, "Good question... I
don't know!"

I know. - Archie Andrews