LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #38

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:33:34 PDT 2015

On 9/29/2015 6:16 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #38
>
> Today's pick is the Catalyst Lass entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Catalyst%20Lass
>
> Long time member of the LNH and occasional leader,
> Catalyst Lass (Cat to her friends) created by
> Elisabeth Riba, has the ability to nudge people
> to her own interests..

...this is a fascinating choice, because I'm literally working on this one right
now. XD Specifically, I'm going thru Catalytic Conversions and adding everything
from that to the wiki, because I'm planning to use Hell Catalyst in an upcoming
storyline. The process in action!

> Arthur "Nudge, nudge, nudge.." Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, adjusting the history, adding links and
appearances, editing weird bits...