LNH/META: Wiki Entries For Obscure But Fun Storylines Spotlight #3

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 04:10:40 PDT 2015

This time, it's a twofer. The Bad-Timing Boy-centric LNH Comics Presents story
It's All In the Timing, by Jaelle:

http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/It's%20All%20In%20the%20Timing

And the multi-writer storyline that ran concurrent with it, Culinary Disasters:

http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Culinary%20Disasters

These are both ones I remembered fondly, and which turned out to still be
enjoyable now (even if the prose is rougher than I recalled).

Also, does anyone know if there are Culinary Disasters stories that are missing
from that list? Some posts indicated that the story had crossed over into
"several other titles", but L-ALad was the only one I could find.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, which makes sense, since it was also a
couple months later.