LNH: System Corruptors #33: "Exclusive Economic Zone"

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 06:46:25 PDT 2015

On 9/17/2015 10:22 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Andrew posted:
>
>>    Lucky Chain Letter Lucy had always been more of a follower than a leader.
>>She'd been *so* relieved when the Legion of Net.Villains had showed up to absorb
>>her ersatz version of the Seven Deadly Sphammers. When the LNV broke up, she
>>found a bunch of people who were looking for someone to follow, and they formed
>>the West Coast Brotherhood of Net.Villains - the first two words added after a
>>kerfluffle with Mister Homage and a move to Web Surf City.
>
> Finally, a follow up to this plot dangler that I did nothing
> with ages ago!

YES. <3 You set up a nice new status quo for villains anyone can use, and we've
all been running around making up new threats. So it goes~

> Looking forward to seeing where this goes..
>
> Arthur "If it goes.." Spitzer

I'm not sure yet. Right now, it's definitely something people can do whatever
they want with.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I mean, the Crossover Queen was an old
threat, but very revamped...