SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2012 #1: 100 Years of Powernaut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Sep 9 18:38:16 PDT 2015

heh.  Perhaps I should get a Procrastination Award for this year's
comics, because I took two and a half years to get to this story.  I'd
planned to take longer, but the story couldn't be denied...  Powernaut
2012 Is Here!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2012.htm

My worlds have all wanted to move forward from the Powerpocalype of
2011.  The main world Earth-SW10 actually *has* moved forward.   So the
brave new world Earth-SW12 now goes where no Powernaut has ever gone, to
show the *world* of Powernauts!

Powernaut Comics is boldly claiming 100 years of publication.  Oh,
imagine what the mainstream comics will do when they tick past 100
years.  "100 Years of Powernaut" is just a taste of that.

For once, this comic has no veteran commentators - except for (of all
things) Pauly and his Pen Pals!  Heh...  Questions welcome!  And if you
should read today's question before the story...  well, either way,
you'll probably discover the plot about as fast.

Bonus Section: Pauly's ONLINE Pen Pals!

*  Francis L.

Why do you have a school with only six students, Pauly?

*  Pauly Poderr

This comic strip only shows my one class.  We have four classes and four
teachers: Liberal Arts, Science, Math, and Power.  My class has the six
students you see in the comic strip.  We go through each teacher each
day, for ninety minutes each class.  So do three other classes.  We all
get an hour for lunch and study hall together.

I've heard my class is special, because we mostly have powers based on
The Old World.  I'm extra special in that class, because my parents have
those powers and I don't.

I know. - Archie Andrews