LNH: Dashing Tales #5

Ben Rawluk ben.rawluk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:58:56 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 9:58:06 PM UTC-7, Andrew Perron wrote:
> Ooooh, that's a good point - just because Emma *thinks* that's how it is doesn't
> mean that's actually how it is, and the same heroic weirdoes aren't the ones
> that are good at PR. (And that same classism probably pushes stories about it
> out of the mainstream media.)

Right. I think there are also pockets of LNHers throughout the city who don't necessarily hang around at LNHQ a lot and fight the fight on the street, Heroes for Hire style.

> > (Also, you'll have to narrow down "heroic weirdo" for me, that's like 95% of the roster!)
>
> That's a good point. XD I mean mostly the ones who have a sort of Silver Age-y
> conception of Justice, or who are just generally Heroic with a capital H, a la
> Captain Carrot (the Discworld one, not the furry one, who's a lot more of the
> snarker hero).

I was picturing more like the street-level weirdos. Hovel Homes reads a bit like fictionalized MCU version of Hell's Kitchen to me.