SW10: Superhuman World 2014 Annual: Office Hours

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 00:17:29 PDT 2015

On 9/5/2015 11:27 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 9/3/2015 9:31 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>> On 9/2/2015 10:00 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
>>> - Wyatt and his grandpa have (at the very least) hyper-dimensional
>>> blood, as does Racer Girl. So, how many electrons can the shells of
>>> their atoms hold in four dimensions? No one seems to know - but if
>>> it's anything other than (for most important elements) eight,
>>> organic chemistry falls apart. So I'm guessing that Hypergaardian
>>> space-time is sufficiently curved that the answer is still eight.
>>> The next greatest possibility is, atoms behave according to the
>>> rules of their home universes, no matter where they may be.
>>
>> Hm. If they "have" that blood, that means their bodies produce it
>> somehow. Hyper-dimensional DNA?
>
> Indeed.  One might ask how blood molecules with extra-dimensional spikes don't
> tear their blood vessels apart.  I haven't thought about that yet...  But in
> this commentary I was mostly wondering about normal humans (such as the people
> of Powernaut 1969) who visit Hypergaard.

Well, because the spikes are in another dimension. And in the dimension where
they exist, the extradimensional parts of their bodies can either handle it or
don't exist.

I figure that Hypergaardians who bring three-dimensional beings into their space
have a transfer process that makes it "safe".

>>> - Of all of them, Wyatt is the ranking expert on inter-universal
>>> adventure on a human level. And just two or three years ago, he was
>>> a National Security Adviser. So he knows, if any more of Trump's
>>> enemies get Raptured, Trump's gonna be even more motivated to build
>>> his own dimension gear - if he hasn't already!
>>
>> Could you call that his... Trump card? `-`
>
> Oh my.  There is so much Trumping this universe can get into right now.  8{O>

*cackles*

>>> COMING ATTRACTIONS!  Special Content Visible Only on Web Site!
>>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/page.php?fn=2014_annual.txt
>>
>> Hmmmmmmm! On RACC, I'd make this its own promo post - but you do what
>> you think is right. <3
>
> heh heh, (1) I'm not committed to actually writing that stuff, so I'm not going
> to say PROMO.

Aha, I see~

> (2) I just drove some traffic to my web site!  8{D>

*giggles*

 > Oh, no, I hit Send too early, and in this realm I can never take it back!
 > 8{C>

That's okay, I'll just paste both responses into the same post! <3

 >>> Now he was stuck in a resistance movement, against President Trump and
 >>> Vice-President Sheen.
 >>
 >> You know, I really didn't think this was realistic at the time. XD
 >
 > Hmpf, I wasn't sure about that either.  But then I did not consider Earth
 > 2011 realistic either when I conceived it in 2004.  So when I came up with
 > Earth 2014 in 2011, I said Whatever.

An entirely reasonable strategy, it seems!

 >>> Wyatt had just been indwelt by an optimistic self from the past.
 >>> That's the only way he could account for what he said next...
 >>> "No.  There must be a better way."
 >>
 >> Heck yeah. :D
 >
 > Hmpf.  I have yet to open my two-monthly package of comics which I received
 > today.  But ever since a certain comic company eliminated all its titles in
 > favor of one series where universes try to fight each other to the death, the
 > package feels awfully light.  8{C>

Honestly, all the Secret Wars tie-ins sound really fun though? Like, "let's just
let our writers do a miniseries of whatever cool idea they've always wanted to
do, with an AU excuse."

 >>> A ring of federal troops surrounded that. Their commander
 >>> Imperilus shrugged. "Whatever just happened, 'least they can't
 >>> blame that on me."
 >>
 >> Heeheehee.
 >
 > .... He's Baaaack!  ... well, actually, he's forward to the most recent
 > RACCies.

Ah yes, very good. <3

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, imperific!