LNH: Dashing Tales #3

protera at ohnosecond.com protera at ohnosecond.com
Fri Sep 4 21:38:09 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 9:36:39 PM UTC-7, Ben Rawluk wrote:
> DASHING TALES, episode the third,
> "Down the Drain,"
> by Ben Rawluk
>
> -snip-

This story is... well, it's fantastic, honestly. As a relative newcomer/outsider to the LNH (Not that Andrew hasn't tried to get me into it!), Dashing Tales is a fantastic story so far. Issue 2, in particular, struck me as a great statement on what a hero is. A hero is, or at least was, someone just like us--scared, without the slightest idea of what they're doing. It sort of struck me that heroism is like adulthood, in that you just pretend you know what you're doing and hope for the best.

Needless to say, I can't wait to see more! Welcome back, Ben! <3