HCC/Meta: Extension of HCC 56

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:27:34 PDT 2015

I will admit to having been busy and distracted the past week, visiting
family up the coast and helping with some babysitting of a step-niece
and nephew who were over from England.  That does not change the fact
that I am very late in calling time on the 56th High Concept Challenge
of 'Sheep'.

That said, we have also only one entry that I am aware of:
'Three Sheeps to the Wind'  by Tom Russell in Mighty Medley #22.

I will metaphorically prod people with a stick and arbitarily call an
extension for this Friday 23rd October.  (I will also use the opportunity
of being home again to write up 'The Quest For The Venemous Sheep')
In the event of no other valid entries this round default to Tom.

---
Saxon Brenton