LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #43

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Oct 8 19:55:43 PDT 2015

On 10/8/2015 5:24 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #43
>
> Today's pick is the Self-Righteous Preacher entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Self-Righteous%20Preacher
>
> My own personal favorite member of the LNH -- the
> Preacher was created by Raymond "wReam" Bingham,
> but it was Hubert Bartels that gave us the
> definitive version.  Enemy to exposed belly buttons,
> text books that have the word evolution in them, and
> catgirls that are too sexy for their own good -- he
> to this day fights the good fight (well by his own
> crazed right wing definition of good).
>
> Arthur "Sinner.." Spitzer

I have some insight into the evangelical splinter-forms of
Protestantism, so I've now contributed slightly to the entry.

I'm tempted to label him a Baptist.  But theologically that does not
narrow things down at all.  Personally, I suspect he is a follower of
some bed-ridden mentor called Holy Herbert or something, and has
reservations about the piety of *every* other Christian everywhere.

... not that I would ever have come across such a guy on the Internet,
of course.

I know. - Archie Andrews