SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2012 #4: I Am Doctor Fu!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 23:45:55 PDT 2015

On 9/30/2015 9:11 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> The Doctor's special project is revealed, as is some Powernaut world history...
> hey, wait, that's not a Powernaut in that history!  Anyway, the confrontation of
> Buffaloes vs. Obamas is building, and Powernauts may not be any help!  Power
> School 2012 continues.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2012.htm#4

Fascinating. I need to write more Lass Lady stories.

> *  Pauly Poderr
>
> Hi again, Andrew!

Hiiiiiiii!

> I asked Professor Powernaut about this.  He says, this is
> like all the other outbreaks of Fractal Time.  A new version of Earth would come
> into being, complete with all its history!  We had our own World War 2, with our
> own Powernaut - my Dad!  I was born in 1999, so Dad and Mom were obviously still
> around then.  Mom likes to say, I keep her young - but so does the power!

Ahhhhhh, interesting. So how do the personal histories of people who came here
from the previous world factor into this?

> Fractal Time is weird, though.  There are heroes in our history, who've
> mysteriously disappeared.  The heroine "Lass Lady" who saved Doctor Fu in World
> War 2 was one of those.
>
> We all learn about Fractal Time in science class.  So I've seen the famous
> diagram Steven Oliver Samuels came up with.  (Powernaut 2005 #3)  In that
> diagram, all the alternate universes eventually merged back in to the main
> timeline, or else disappeared.  So I asked Professor Powernaut if that would
> happen to us too.  He said, "Good question... I don't know!"

Hmmmmmm. Combining those two factors together, it doesn't look like the new
timeline actually disappears so much as stops overlapping with the "main"
timeline. So you guys should be fine.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I think?