LNH/META: A Post-Black Friday Pre-Christmas Ridiculous and Obscure Wiki Entry For YOU! #6

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Nov 28 20:58:00 PST 2015

On 2015-11-28 12:26, Drew Perron wrote:

> Yes, that's right, in my continuing attempts to document everything in
> every LNH universe, I present the Before God Guys:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Before%20God%20Guys
>
> Each individual entry has been fully filled out. Don't... don't assume
> this is because they're going to show up in a story soon, or anything >#>
>
> Drew "b-baka" Perron

I like the concept.  So I tried to do due-diligence detective work...
You intended the Before God Guys be mentioned in Death of Trophy Wife
#5, but it seems they didn't make it.  That's their only mention on the
Web, or in my own records back to 2011.  So you're on your own for this one.

However, I am preparing for a Superhuman World Wiki entry about the very
obscure Scum Death.  So you're not alone.

I know. - Archie Andrews