MISC: The Girl Who Saved the World part 4 (Drew Perron)

George Phillies phillies at 4liberty.net
Fri Nov 27 12:21:26 PST 2015

>     3. Re: MISC: The Girl Who Saved the World part 4 (Drew Perron)
>     4. Re: MISC: The Girl Who Saved the World...5 (Drew Perron)
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 22:37:14 -0800 (PST)
> From: Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com>
> To: racc at lists.eyrie.org
> Subject: Re: MISC: The Girl Who Saved teh World part 4
>
> On 11/6/2015 7:12 PM, George Phillies wrote:
> <snip>
>> I awoke at half past dark.  To put it mildly, I hurt.
>
> Hmmmmm. Should we know who this is right now? (The obvious choice is Eclipse,
> with the injuries happening in the challenge for the Namestone - but there's
> nothing *explicitly* pointing there yet...)

>> Just before I sliced the
>> last fellow open from guggle
>
> A hidden pocket for a flask of alcohol.
>
>> to zatch
>
> A minor functionary in the Celestial Court.

TYPE FASTER! HE'S GAINING ON US!

Drew,

Seriously, much appreciated.

Guggle and zatch  The reference is to James Thurber, The 13 Clocks.
However, that was a child's book that I remember from 60 years ago, so
the reference is a trifle obscure. The fellow is slit open if I recall
correctly from guggle to zatch, which I interpreted as being from throat
through midsection.

Thanks,
George