SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1985 #4: Powernaut vs. Manly-Man vs. Hyper-Ninja Sewer Creatures!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Nov 26 10:50:23 PST 2015

The Hyper-Power Crisis Wars are on.  I hope you find them suitably silly.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1985.htm#4

Bonus Section: 2005 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson!  Whatever
Happened to Hyper-Power Crisis Wars?

Time for me to earn those big bucks people pay commentators on 1980s
comics...  I know a lot of this stuff from reading the comics fan press.

People might wonder why all these heroes from Power-Star Comics are
fighting each other...  One may recall Manly-Man setting out on a bear
hunt in his comic.  He found the Doom Bear, who tricked him into
fighting everyone else.

One may also wonder why the story never got published.  It was meant to
be the Big Story for Power-Star Comics.  But the line didn't survive
that long.  Powernaut Comics brought back the Powernaut to try to
jump-start the line.

I know. - Archie Andrews