SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1985 #3: You Threaten the Master!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Nov 23 10:43:46 PST 2015

On 2015-11-22 20:22, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 11/18/2015 10:07 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> .... Yep.  Flying sun monkeys this week; Powernaut 1985 vs. Power-Star
>> Comics next, as the 1985 series continues.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1985.htm#3
>
> ...so who exactly are they battling? I mean, they're all basically
> heroes. Is it just a bunch of fight-and-team-up type of things?

I'll have Our Commentator talk more about that next week.  (I might have
to skip publication this week, because I'm on vacation and it's a pretty
active vacation for once.)  I will say now, though, we'll be joining the
Hyper-Power Crisis Wars already in progress.  I considered giving the
Wars their own 1984 strip, but what I came up with didn't seem terribly
fun.  Like many things, that story is much more fun once one throws a
Powernaut in.

I know. - Archie Andrews