SW10/WWW/HCC: Powernaut 1985 #1: Why is This Happening?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Nov 22 17:36:56 PST 2015

On 2015-11-22 16:03, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 11/4/2015 9:31 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Bonus Section:  2005 Reprint Commentary from Stephen Oliver Samuels
>> (S.O.S.)!  I Do Not Remember This!
>>
>> I'm not calling Powernaut Comics a bunch of liars... but I do not
>> remember this story happening at all.
>
> Heeheehee. You'd think they'd get someone who did, but. XD

heh.  The series will have to arrange for that, hopefully by (err...)
last week.  But seeing how S.O.S. was actually in the story, Powernaut
Comics must have felt it important to at least get his statement about
it.  8{D>

 > Drew "Cosmic Pizza Smash" Perron, how do you advertise for that

Loudly and boldly, just like for any Powernaut comic!

I know. - Archie Andrews