SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1985 #2: Here We Are, All the Heroes of Our Earth

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Nov 11 18:55:28 PST 2015

... That would be your poignant Watchmen reference.  Now, who is the
mastermind behind this menace...  and why does he have flying sun
monkeys?  Hyper-Power Crisis Wars continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1985.htm#2

Bonus Section: 2005 Reprint Commentary from Stephen Oliver Samuels
(S.O.S.)! The Next Commentator

I've already mentioned all I know about Powernauts in 1985.  Those solar
creatures may have been involved in an incident in 1999... but otherwise
I don't recall them any more than I remember the rest of this story.

I hear the Powernaut Comics have another commentator who can speak more
to the 1980s.  They should have him ready for next week.

I know. - Archie Andrews