HCC: High Concept Challenge # 57: Back From Holiday

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Nov 4 18:14:55 PST 2015

On 11/3/2015 3:17 AM, Tom Russell wrote:

> A character has gone on holiday-- short or long-- and now must go
> backto his or her routine.
>
> Deadline is November 31st.

Hmpf.  The "short or long" qualifier puts this challenge squarely across
the railroad tracks in front of Powernaut 1985!  Yeah, I know I never
*win* challenges when I shoehorn my pre-planned stories onto them, but I
might as well *legitimize* the challenge so it has more than one
submission this time.  I'll see how soon I can get a Powernaut 1985
comic going...  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews