WWW: NEW "The Continentals: The Fire Next Time" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Mon Nov 2 02:46:53 PST 2015

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 9:07:42 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 10/30/2015 5:42 AM, the-deeman at webtv wrote:
> > There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:
> >
> > "A SHRIEKER NAMED DESIRE!!!"
> >
> > Nothing is scarier than a homicidal maniac looking for love. Mr.
> > Qwist visits Mrs. Faraday's "house" looking to make a love
> > dissection.
>
> Oooh, it's like a Complete-the-Sentence challenge, only we have to guess
> Mr. Qwist's darkest desire.  I'm going to say, hmmm...  a naughty game
> of strip poker, and a spanking for the loser!  8{D>

I'm thinking the punishment for the loser would be a bit more harsh.

There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:

"THE SHIVER OF ANTICIP...ATION!!!"

Concerned with the welfare of Mr. Qwist's chosen "companion of the evening", a young hooker finds no solace in Mrs. Faraday.

"THE CONTINENTALS" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's like Sherlock Holmes meets the 60's tv show "The Avengers" with a dash of James Bond for flavor.

The Continentals
http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/The_Continentals

Connect with "The Continentals" on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/thecontinentalscomic

Dee