TOF/HCC: Torpy the Torpedo: A Li'l Platinum Book #2 (HCC54)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat May 30 20:45:25 PDT 2015

On 5/28/2015 10:52 PM, Michael D Friedman wrote:
<snop>
> TORPY THE TORPEDO: A LI'L PLATINUM BOOK
>
> BOOK #2: "Torpy the Torpedo Discovers Atlantis"

Yesssss

> Sammy said "yeah" and put on the eyewear
> He thought for a minute they shouldn't go there
> But then he thought more and said, "Why not?
> There's a legend of the Battle Sea Aquanaut ((tm))"

That is such a perfectly toyetic name.

> The three finally found the ancient sunk city
> It was buried down deep, but still very pretty
> Oh! The sights they saw were to behold,
> The Atlantean Train Set((tm)) and the Dungeon Keep's Hold!((tm))

I assume there are illustrations, gorgeously painted by underpaid artists and
with a downright curious level of fidelity to the toys.

Awwwwww.

 > I actually have a real idea for a children's novel based on a talking
 > torpedo... I may actually illustrate it.

That'd be wonderful.

 > Anyway, I saw the latest HCC and figured that this would be a great way I
 > could participate.

Heck yeah! <3 I enjoyed muchly.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, this HCC seems to be very inspiring