HCC: HCC # 54: Neon Talking Super Street Bat-Luge

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat May 23 10:28:14 PDT 2015

On 5/23/2015 10:02 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 5/23/2015 11:37 AM, Tom Russell wrote:
>
>> Your challenge is to shoehorn in a character, costume, accessory,
>> secondary mutation, or concept that is blatantly and egregiously
>> toyetic, and perhaps with weirdly specific applications that might
>> not be entirely kosher to the character(s) or proceedings. (Like,
>> for example, a Neon Talking Super Street Bat-Luge.) Be as serious
>> or as meta as you like.
>
> I LOVE IT.

Aw, crap.  The Sugar Frosted Air Hall of Power Playset would have been
perfect for this.

>> Bonus points if you can "make it work", and extra bonus points if,
>> as a post-script to your story, you include an advertisement for
>> the fictional toy/accessory in question.
>
> Oh, I am doing this. So hard. I think I might actually do a couple.

Heh.  We've established that there is no Ellipsis toy line.  However, I
do have one or two heroes other than the Powernaut who might be ready
for toys to go with their upcoming Dawn of Power movie.

I know. - Archie Andrews