SW10/META: Powernaut Radio!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat May 23 09:18:53 PDT 2015

Well, that was interesting...  I have a friend who has a talk show "Ask
Rhonda" on WNAH radio in Nashville, Tennessee (wnah.com).  She needed a
guest for the show today on short notice.  So I got to talk about
cartoons and the Powernaut!  I even mentioned my friends who operate a
writers' group on good old Usenet newsgroups.  Hi, everyone!

I know. - Archie Andrews