HCC: HCC # 54: Neon Talking Super Street Bat-Luge

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Sat May 23 08:37:35 PDT 2015

High Concept Challenge number fifty-four:

NEON TALKING SUPER STREET BAT-LUGE!

One thing we've never had to deal with on RACC, thankfully and for obvious reasons, is "corporate synergy". We've never had to insert a character, costume, accessory, secondary mutation, or concept that has as its primary motivation the promotion of a new addition to the toy-line.

Until now. ::cackles with evil and perverse laughter::

Your challenge is to shoehorn in a character, costume, accessory, secondary mutation, or concept that is blatantly and egregiously toyetic, and perhaps with weirdly specific applications that might not be entirely kosher to the character(s) or proceedings. (Like, for example, a Neon Talking Super Street Bat-Luge.) Be as serious or as meta as you like.

Bonus points if you can "make it work", and extra bonus points if, as a post-script to your story, you include an advertisement for the fictional toy/accessory in question.

Deadline is June 20th.

==Tom