SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Wyatt Ferguson!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri May 22 20:41:51 PDT 2015

On 5/22/2015 8:18 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 5/22/2015 6:43 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Wyatt_Ferguson.htm
>
> You know, it's interesting.  Wyatt, Ellipsis, and the Powernaut fit two
> LNH tropes very well: http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Writer%20Character and
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/alt.version .

heh.  Indeed.  But doesn't *every* character represent a trope of the
Writer?  Even Lateran represents me-as-a-prick.

>> And to spice up the entry, I made as complete a list as I could of
>> Wyatt's Powers and Abilities - right down to the Fart of Freedom!
>
> I think my favorite is the voodoo biscuit.

yeah, "Fart of Freedom" and "Bite the Voodoo Biscuit" almost both made
the RACC publicity.

>> I also added a new vital statistic: Favorite Music. When I raided
>> my warehouse for old art last week, I brought back some character
>> sheets also. Some of those tracked Favorite Music. It was
>> illuminating to find which old character liked Suzanne Vega the
>> best... Could that character be Wyatt? You'll have to read the Wiki
>> to find out!
>
> Yeah, Wyatt's makes sense.

More sense than Suzanne Vega, you say?  8{D>

> Also, I realized - I don't see any search bar for the wiki.

Hmpf.  I've kept the Wiki simple so far, but there's no reason to not
put in a search bar like the Powernaut has.  I'll work on it.

I know. - Archie Andrews