LNH/LNH20: Trux and Spite Grrrl Are Dead! #1

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:11:54 PDT 2015

On 5/22/2015 1:25 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:
> Ah, is this the point where I
> shamefacedly admit that I kinda used Trux, Spite Grrrl and the Los Bastardos
> group and teamed them up with Slobbering Grue at the start of _Limp-Asparagus
> Lad_ #55, in 2005? Yes, without permission.

Clearly, this is a side-effect of the rifts from Just Another Multi-Writer
Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending. They were probably pulled
from a previous point in continuity and returned there, losing memories of the
event until they caught up with themselves.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, due to the Ottobindervitch Limitation Effect.