LNH/LNH20: Trux and Spite Grrrl Are Dead! #1

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 10:25:33 PDT 2015

Mike Friedman wrote:
> The two LNH-ers sat in an eternal realm of white nothingness. They
> floated there, waiting for their Author to return from a 13-year
> absence and DO something with them. It was not happening, but at
> least he had left board games for them to play.

Ah, is this the point where I shamefacedly admit that I kinda used
Trux, Spite Grrrl and the Los Bastardos group and teamed them up with
Slobbering Grue at the start of _Limp-Asparagus Lad_ #55, in 2005?
Yes, without permission.

And I, uhm, also took the Hyphenated Eaters Corps that you created
as a throw-away mention in the alt.future in _Spite Grrl: Pretty
In Pink_ and gave them a Secret Origin in the present day in Legion
of Net.Heroes Vol.2 #27 and 28 in 2008.

---
Saxon Brenton
Can't think of anything else I've pillaged from Mike's back catalog...