WWW: NEW "The Continentals: The Fire Next Time" up now

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed May 20 21:13:03 PDT 2015

On 5/18/2015 2:56 AM, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:
> There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:
>
> "TRUTH OR SCARE!!!"
>
> Abbeline/Qwist counters Smythe's attack on his experiments by
> revealing his "greater truth".

I tried to go look at The Duck tonight, so I could properly remember the
Greater Truth.  But The Duck seems to not be showing your comic right now.

Still, I recall the Greater Truth started like this:  "I have learned
this about humanity."  So it's time to play, Complete the Sentence!

"I have learned this about humanity...  It is a cowardly and
superstitious lot.  So I shall become a creature to instill fear within
them!"

8{D>

> "THE CONTINENTALS" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's
> like Sherlock Holmes meets the 60's tv show "The Avengers" with a
> dash of James Bond for flavor.
>
> The Continentals
> http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/The_Continentals
>
> Connect with "The Continentals" on Facebook at:
> https://www.facebook.com/thecontinentalscomic
>
> Dee

I know. - Archie Andrews