SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Ellipsis and Total Conversion!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed May 20 21:07:24 PDT 2015

On 5/20/2015 11:56 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

>> >At most, as often as I write an Ellipsis story.  That's something like
>> >once every three years right now.
 >
> True, but still. Maybe it would be better phrased as "Base of Operations"?

heh.  I'll consider that.  But I mostly like the "Location" model
because it lets me be unspecific about people like Imperilus...  "United
States, Earth-SW10".  If I said "Base of Operations", I'd have to say
"Mobile" like the old Marvel Universe villain entries said all the time
- and then it'd be confusing when I entered Powernaut 2005's base as
Mobile, Alabama.  Yes, really, it was.

I know. - Archie Andrews