SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Ellipsis and Total Conversion!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue May 19 22:41:20 PDT 2015

On 5/15/2015 9:19 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> The Big Guns of my world are starting to get Wiki pages.  I started with the
> one whose history *isn't* a big steaming pile on the Web already. This entry
> is the Secret History of Earth-SW10.  And it's big enough to result in an
> extra entry, listing every superhuman who ever worked for Ellipsis.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Ellipsis.htm

Hmmmm. Not sure the "Location" line works, since it's going to change so often?

Also, holy crap, Ellipsis is AMAZING. It seems like he's a ridiculously
powerful character who's actually treated appropriately by the narrative -
given, essentially, Ellipsis-level storylines.

> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Total_Conversion.htm

You know, hearing this mentioned in passing, I always thought, "Wow, this sort
of sounds like a fascist supervillain team." ...I wasn't entirely wrong. (But
not entirely right either. I LOVE ELLIPSIS.)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, should take lessons in this for SMC
worldbuilding.