PROMO: The Truth About Fiction

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:06:49 PDT 2015

AWESOME. :D Here's your wiki page: http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Mike%20Friedman

>Anyway, I have done a bunch of writing since I've been gone, mostly
 > screenplays that have I've produced myself (mostly shorts)or sat on a shelf
 > collecting dust.

Oooooh, I'd love to see those shorts.

 > I've also taken a few stabs at writing novels, but I seem
 > to peter out a few chapters in. I think it just seems like a daunting task,
 > a novel. So, I kind of lose steam.
>
>  I figure going back to the short story, serialized format of RACC, it's
 > easier to hold myself accountable and produce new content without worrying
 > about the "end goal." Not to say I don't have specific plots laid out, just
 > that I focus on each issue, the task seems less daunting. Plus, this way I
 > get feedback as I write, which I feel always inspires me to do better/more.
 > That's the plan anyway...

Yeah! That's exactly how it worked for me - several years of writing to the
void and just kind of not getting anywhere were followed up by coming here,
getting feedback, and actually getting faster and better and publishing stuff. WOO

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, woo~