SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Main Page!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri May 8 18:32:24 PDT 2015

The Wiki is growing.  It now has a main page which lists stuff in
reasonable manner.  Check it to see who *else* has vaulted past Ellipsis
and Wyatt Ferguson in the race for Wiki pages!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/

Yeah, I should decorate the main page a little more.  But I *have*
determined to include some art with every Wiki entry, even if I have to
draw it just for the entry.  It's so fun, I've started drawing art
*before* entries - and you can see that in the Wiki too!

I know. - Archie Andrews