WWW: Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: A Heroes Heart -- Starts Today!!!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu May 7 19:05:16 PDT 2015

On 5/6/2015 11:17 PM, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 10:04:58 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 5/6/2015 5:33 AM, the-deeman at webtv wrote:
>>
>>> When the great horn malfunctions all hope fades fast about stopping
>>> Ever After's armies attack on the Far, Far Away.
>>
>> It looks from the art like the queen of the *besieging* army wants to
>> lift the siege by blowing a horn that's on top of a stone wall.  Did
>> Ever After build a siege wall *and* bring their great horn along?
>
> Well, no. If you remember Ever After is built into the side of a
> mountain, so one could only attack it from the front. Saw that on one of
> the LOTR's movies.

That design is indeed awesome.  So where's the Great Horn right now?  It
belongs to the besiegers from Ever After, right?  Did they build it onto
that same mountainside with a few artistically-portrayed stone blocks,
so as to at least give signals unto the besieging army?

> But I doubt you're going to like what happens next. Just guessing.

oh, I might surprise you.  Now that your story has established that
Tom-Tom has the power to raise great winds upon exposure to cherry-maple
syrup, I cannot think of any better thing to blow the Great Horn!

I know. - Archie Andrews