SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Powernaut 1941!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed May 6 18:01:24 PDT 2015

On 5/5/2015 7:36 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 5/5/2015 8:14 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 5/4/2015 4:38 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> <snip>
>>> If possible, I would put the text in its own box, separate from the
>>> background.
>>>
>>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, tables!
>>
>> Well, that was easy.  I already do that for most of my other web pages.
>>
>> Is the background okay with the text separated out?  It's actually
>> muted a bit from my Superhuman World pages.
>
> Hmmmm. I feel like the white and yellow still need some separation - a
> border? Man, web design is hard.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, web wob

Let's try it again...   Now with a border and an even mellower yellow.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Powernaut_1941.htm

The challenge for me this time, has been doing it such that modern
programmers won't laugh at the skill set I developed for my 1999 pages.
  I actually had to re-learn stuff like "borders".  Yeah, I do this
stuff at work too, but they didn't hire me to redesign stuff.

I know. - Archie Andrews