RACCIES: 2014 (21st Annual) RACCies Ceremony (3/3)

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:04:00 PDT 2015

It has been over a week since these awards were announced, and since I found out that Eightfold cleaned up rather nicely if I do say so myself; if I have not responded, it is because I have been rendered unable to find words to adequately convey just how deeply moved I am. I would like to thank everyone who voted-- for Eightfold or otherwise-- everyone who read stories on RACC-- ditto-- and everyone who wrote-- ditto.

I would like to give especial thanks to my Mighty Meddlers, who at last made Eightfold feel like a real "shared" universe.

Best,

Tom