SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Powernaut 1941!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri May 1 19:15:15 PDT 2015

I've threatened the world with my own Wiki.  Now it's happening!  I
suppose I should have chosen Ellipsis or Wyatt Ferguson for my first
entry, because they are the founding characters of this world.  But,
well, no.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Powernaut_1941.htm

I don't anticipate a need to let the public edit these pages.  So it's
like good old HTML editing, which is how I got into online storytelling.

I shall eventually program a master page to list all my wonderful Wiki
entries.  But for now, well, it's Powernaut 1941.

I know. - Archie Andrews