LNH20: Clueless Lad Team-Up #3: Artwork and Cover Gallery

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Mar 24 20:42:50 PDT 2015

On 3/24/2015 8:06 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 3/24/2015 10:12 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Compare and contrast with my most recent previous Significant Characters
>> Glowering As A Motivational Poster cover:  Ellipsis vs. the Super
>> Wizard from
>> Space.  Really.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/superwizard.png
>
> I got a 404 off this one.

Oh.  I reproduced your error, but then followed links and stuff and
verified the file was really there.  Then I checked server permissions
and stuff; my server got migrated last weekend.  But finally I found the
*right* filename.  My artistic standards were different in 2011...

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/superwizard.jpg

yeah, JPG.  8{C>

I know. - Archie Andrews