LNH20: Clueless Lad Team-Up #3: Artwork and Cover Gallery

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:06:50 PDT 2015

On 3/24/2015 10:12 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> Why yes, this is for the current issue of Clueless Lad Team-Up #3 featuring
> the Great Catastrophe, from 2012.  It would be silly for me to write another
> issue before he gets out of stasis...  unless, of course, I have Mentus the
> Mouse break him out or something.  Heh heh.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lnh/clueless3.png

Awesome!

(Also, I've been thinking about one where he gets out of stasis, having to do
with an upcoming story...)

> Compare and contrast with my most recent previous Significant Characters
> Glowering As A Motivational Poster cover:  Ellipsis vs. the Super Wizard from
> Space.  Really.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/superwizard.png

I got a 404 off this one.

> I also cleaned up the cover of Clueless Lad Team-Up #2.  It needed *something*
> to say Clueless Lad and the Kiwis were charging into a mine, and darkness, and
> stuff.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lnh/kiwi.png

Oh, speaking of, after reading Kid Kiwi's Kommandos, I added a ton to the wiki
page on kiwis: http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Kiwis

> I once boasted the "Kiwi" cover took an hour.  I took about two hours on the
> "Great Catastrophe" cover, because I've tightened my publication standards in
> the past three-or-so years.

Very good. <3

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, gonna move LNH20 forward soon!