LNH20: Clueless Lad Team-Up #3: Artwork and Cover Gallery

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Mar 24 19:12:40 PDT 2015

Why yes, this is for the current issue of Clueless Lad Team-Up #3
featuring the Great Catastrophe, from 2012.  It would be silly for me to
write another issue before he gets out of stasis...  unless, of course,
I have Mentus the Mouse break him out or something.  Heh heh.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lnh/clueless3.png

Compare and contrast with my most recent previous Significant Characters
Glowering As A Motivational Poster cover:  Ellipsis vs. the Super Wizard
from Space.  Really.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/superwizard.png

I also cleaned up the cover of Clueless Lad Team-Up #2.  It needed
*something* to say Clueless Lad and the Kiwis were charging into a mine,
and darkness, and stuff.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lnh/kiwi.png

I once boasted the "Kiwi" cover took an hour.  I took about two hours on
the "Great Catastrophe" cover, because I've tightened my publication
standards in the past three-or-so years.

I know. - Archie Andrews