DIVA: Jetbird and the Kid #2

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:29:54 PDT 2015

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 6:43:06 PM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
> This seems like an odd place to end the episode.  But you do have me
> curious about what this water filtration system is based on.  I'm going
> to guess it's built around a Maxwell demon...

Well, not to spoil anything, but next episode will showcase (to some extent) the
powered-ness of both characters, in an environment (the DiVerse, and more
specifically the planet Viral) which doesn't typically have supers.

It ends where it does mainly for length; I don't want to have too much more than
Medley-size for this run, at least at the moment, because I'm trying to get some
momentum.  Whether that will work or not is anyone's guess.

deuce x.