WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #232 -- A Suicide in Destiny City (Part Sixteen)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Mar 8 17:28:57 PDT 2015

On 3/8/2015 4:58 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:

> Adrian (Do we have more prose or webcomics at this group right now? Hmm)

Well, that depends how we measure it.  So I picked an objective measure:
  File size.

Annotations for the Compleat History of the Red Hart in Nine Acts was
the most substantial new prose in the group this week.  It has 34.3 KB
of text.

The Powernaut usually provides the least substantial web comics for the
group, 20-25 KB per strip.  However, I've been blowing through the pixel
budget lately.  This week, Powernaut 2005 #34 weighed in at 39.4 KB of
artwork.  And there were (as usual) three other strips of web comic.

So, RACC currently has more web comic than prose.

I know. - Archie Andrews