SW10/MV: The Diabolical Devilman: Art Publicity

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 6 19:15:12 PST 2015

On 2/28/2015 2:26 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 2/18/2015 10:00 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> I put double-sized Powernaut comics on my computer backdrop. When
>> I log in each day, my employer resizes them to fill the whole
>> screen, and stamps the words "Corporate Image" on them. I caught
>> them stamping "Corporate Image" on the Diabolical Devilman one day.
>> So, he's got a corporate endorsement!
>> http://www.eilertech.com/photos/2015/corporate_image.jpg
>
> ANARCHY, TRIBULATION AND TERROR!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, diabolitastic!

On a similar note, the Diabolical Devilman's new teammate Lass Lady
seems to have taken over my home desktop on a similar basis.  She got
onto the background image about half an hour ago, and has yet to yield
it for some weird reason.  So I thought of her.

While I was researching the LNH Wiki tonight, I realized I got one color
wrong.  Lass Lady *does* look better in a blue mask.  Now updated in
Powernaut comics.

--
(signed) Scott Eiler  8{C> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------

I know. - Archie Andrews