SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #34: Power Spanker!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 6 19:03:08 PST 2015

On 3/6/2015 6:45 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 3/5/2015 10:51 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005e.htm#34
>
> They've got a power and a force that you've never seen before!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, you mildly disturbing Power Spanker

I suppose it won't reassure you that this particular spanked soldier
probably made a hard landing on a mountain slope in Kashmir, then.  He
probably died either immediately on spanking, or by asphyxiation in
trajectory...

Power Spankers only *look* cute.  I'm not sure how to work that Spanker
4 Fact into the story, though.  Perhaps Wyatt might mention that.

Oooh, the Spankernaut would make an awesome 1990s hero at this rate.
Too bad this is 2005.

I know. - Archie Andrews