RACCIES: Audience Participation, Wave 2

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:49:21 PST 2015

On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 8:01:02 PM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 3/6/2015 1:55 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> > Ultimate Mercenary, on the (potentially reality altering) flute
> >
> > Adrian (will get back around to writing about him someday...)
>
> Two questions:  (1) Have we seen this flute before?

The Jade Dragon Flute, an artifact of vague cosmic significance loosely based on the Green Ranger's flute/dagger, appeared in the early issues of Ultimate Mercenary v1. He used it to escape the Headhunters, and then [MAJOR SPOILER] in the end of Just Imagine.

> (2) With his
> Ultimate Mercenary powers, can he play the flute on one leg?

He probably learned that in music class in post-apocalyptic Bad Future high school.

Adrian (will actually be finishing JI and filling all the holes in UM and co's story this year... really!)