LNH: Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending #13: Cosmic Plot Device Caper Omega: "The Ends of Every Thing" (Part C)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:45:50 PDT 2015

On 6/28/2015 5:11 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Glad that this cascade has wrapped up.  Was thinking about
> writing an epilogue, but can't seem to write anything now
> days.  Hopefully this won't be the last LNH cascade to have
> an ending.

Aw. *hug* Well, thank you for starting it!

>>All of my new characters from this cascade are Not Reserved, though Mashup Laq
>>is really the only one who's going to be "around" on a regular basis. Arthur,
>>going forward, where would you put Non-Judgmental Agnostic and Foreshadowing
>>Lad in terms of usability?
>
> Yeah, if anyone wants to use them they're free for use.

Very good!

> Arthur "Taking forever..." Spitzer

Yeah, it happens. Everyone might have noticed SMC is kinda taking a break. @-@
New jobs, losing time...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, also needs to get his Medley chapter out the
door, finish his HCC entry, and about a million other things.