SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #36: You and the Powernaut Saved the World!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jun 15 14:24:15 PDT 2015

On 06/14/2015 08:32 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 6/14/2015 12:23 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

>> ehh, well, I'm afraid we're stuck with this ending.  This is how I
>> ended it last time too.
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2005/occulator.htm#state
>
> But that one doesn't mention The Infinity Poo. @-@
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, pooternity

Sure it did!  From Wyatt's diary, at the abovementioned link...

	The best they can do in India is quarantine me until I less resemble an
alien monster.

	Thankfully, that happened.  I shat out the alien parts one morning.  As
far as I know.  In any case, I look human again.

But if Spanker 4 ever comes back, I'm totally stealing the name
"Infinity Poo".  8{D>