SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #36: You and the Powernaut Saved the World!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jun 11 19:42:27 PDT 2015

So rightfully Wyatt Ferguson wakes up in Disneyland...  no, not really.
  This begins the final episode of Powernaut 2005, because one year can
only hold so much!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005f.htm

Bonus Section:  Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson!  I'm I?

All the links here can be found under http://www.eilertech.com/stories/ .

Ever since the Powernaut's comics showed cartoons of Spanker 4 in a
Powernaut outfit, the public is acting like he was a cute robot from a
children's story.  There's even been some speculation on whether our new
pal would be back to join a Council of Powernauts.  Uh, I surely hope
not.  Sharing a body with Spanker 4 was preferable to sharing a mind
with Philippe St. Joseph Lateran, but not by much.  And if he's coming
back, it'll be from a place mankind has never been - and he'd need the
power of intestinal bacteria to survive that trip.  I literally shat him
out of my body once he was deactivated.  Now he's the problem of New
Delhi's sewage system.

... Next question, please.

I know. - Archie Andrews