SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: S.O.S.!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jun 6 20:25:16 PDT 2015

Heh.  Early metrics from Power-STAR Comics 1984 are, Manly-Man (with his
mighty Battle-Puppy) is the most popular concept in Powernaut Comics
since Leo the Pirate Vampire King.

Well, too bad.  I don't have more 1984 comics ready to go.  I *can*
still publish a Powernaut comic next week, though.  And for that
publication, it may be useful to know the history of one of the
supporting characters.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/SOS.htm

I know. - Archie Andrews