TOF: The Truth About Fiction #5

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jun 4 20:16:17 PDT 2015

On 6/2/2015 10:17 AM, Michael D Friedman wrote:

> "So then, why do you go to Fiction?"
>
> "I, uh, sort of own the newspaper there?" I say meekly, waiting to get hit.
>
> "No way!"
>
> Peliculas is as giddy as a little schoolgirl now.

heh, I suppose we shall find out in due time why the town of Fiction is
Bad but its newspaper is Good.

I do like small episodes.  They give readers a chance to absorb it all
in one sitting.  I write small episodes myself, because they give
Writers a chance to think about what happens next.

I know. - Archie Andrews